The Severn Office Story
Severn Office Solutions is a Newport based, business and office supplies specialist established in 2017. We have a small but dedicated team with Andy having over 25 years’ experience in the industry.We aim to offer our customers the highest level of customer service possible at the most competitive prices. Offering an old-fashioned approach in dealing with our customers, you will always be able to speak with Andy and the team, who will work proactively with each of our customers to offer the best support and advice. Our old-fashioned friendly service is backed up with a state-of-the-art online ordering system and delivery tracking portal. Severn Office Solutions is a proud Nectere partner, which means that we can procure goods at very low prices and pass this competitive pricing structure on to our customers. Although we are based in Newport, South Wales we can offer a next day delivery service with free delivery on orders over £25 to anywhere in the UK.
Andrew Collison - Managing Director
Andrew has been working in the office supplies industry for over 25 years, starting out as a delivery driver, moved onto sales as a Business Development Manager to finally owning his own business. What he doesn’t know about pens…His interests include, rugby used to play but now only watches on the TV and occasionally goes to live matches, gardening, going on holiday (when he can) cooking, and enjoying a nice glass of wine to unwind. Is also interested in mechanics, he learnt a lot from his Grandad when he was growing up.
Rob Britton - Delivery Dispatcher
Rob has worked in the industry for over 31 years and he has an extensive knowledge. He has worked with Andrew for many years, and he highly respects him. Rob didn’t hesitate when he was asked to join the Severn Office team. Rob’s interests are archery not only playing but also coaching players. He also likes to swim when possible, country walks, and has taken up a new hobby ‘Pyrography’. Rob has also done some voluntary work as he likes to give something back.
Here’s an overview of different products and services we can help you with
– we have in excess of 30,000 general stationery items in our catalogue, ranging from paper, envelopes, computer consumables, pens, books and pads etc.
Workwear & PPE
– as part of our work wear range, we can offer you an excellent selection including PPE, sweatshirts, t-shirts, polo shirts, formal shirts, trousers, beauty uniforms and tabards. All these items can be supplied as plain stock, or we can offer an embroidery service with your company logo and details or a screen print service.
– whatever your requirements, from office or home working space re-fit to an additional desk, chair or other accessories, we can offer a solution that’s right for you.
– we can provide competitive prices for all your printed stationery requirements from letterheads, compliment slips, business cards, to full colour flyers, brochures, banners, pop-up banners, books and pads.
– our extensive range of promotional gifts includes hats, umbrellas, keyrings, mouse mats, pens, mugs, bags and many more products.
– we have a great range of packaging supplies, from bubble wrap, tape, single and double walled boxes, strapping materials, grip seal bags, clear poly bags and many more.
– from toilet rolls, hand towels, centre feed rolls, couch rolls to cleaning materials – disinfectant, antibacterial sprays, multi surface cleaner, floor gels and polish. We have ranges available to suit all your needs.
– in addition to offering a fantastic range of shredding machines from small home office machines, to automatic departmental machines, we work closely with a shredding company who can offer you an in-house shredding facility or a take-away facility, whereby your papers will be shredded at their main warehouse. A Secure Safe Shredding Certificate will be provided for this service.
If you would like any further information, prices or would like to discuss your individual needs, please feel free to contact us directly. I’d love to hear from you